Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tools used in my course

Over the past few weeks we have been exploring many different tools that can be used in education. From sites like blogger to wikispaces, all have the ability to help students with their education and learn new and improved techniquies for assessment work as well as every day learning. I have learnt many different and new things that I can do with programs like powerpoint and are very pleased to say that they will help me not only at university but also high school. Another site that I find is quiet fascinating a site called Animoto. Unfortunately it costs money to become a full member but I am still able to create small videos on it. I find that this site could come in handy when teaching student about new things, it's quiet intruging and would get the students excited. For more information about animoto go to: http://animoto.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment